- October 2008 - the present time, Novosibirsk, the project manager of AnKo company. Offshore development.
- March 2008 - October 2008, Moscow, the Head of Development Department in the Norbit Company (Lanit group of companies). Development and implementation of Dynamics CRM, integration with existing systems of the customer. 11 subordinates. Main duties: managed projects, organized effective work of the programmers, created the application architecture, opened development departments in the regions, took part in pre-project sales, analyzed and evaluated the requirements of the customer, invited subcontractors, wrote requirements specifications, recruited new staff.
- March 2007 - March 2008, the Head of Software Development Department in Novosibirsk branch of the Softline Solutions Company. Development and implementation of CRM-systems. 4 subordinates. Duties: controlled working time of the employees, managed projects, recruited staff, developed applications architecture and design, developed the corporate methodology of applications programming for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, created the tools for applications programming, and created the uniform architecture of the applications under development. According to the results of 2007 was awarded with a letter of commendation For high professionalism and big contribution to the software division development in Novosibirsk.
- May 2003 - February 2007, a programmer and the key decision maker in several IT companies in Novosibirsk (offshore development).
- October 2008 - January 2009, the Higher School of Economy (Moscow), MBA, General and strategic management. Gave up the studies, because its content was practically no different from the previous education.
- 2004 - 2006, Novosibirsk State University, Economic department, "Management" magistracy.
- 1998 - 2004, NSU, Mechanical-mathematical department, programming subdepartment, a masters diploma.
- 1997 - 1998, Physical and mathematical school at NSU.
In the 10th form won the 3rd place in the school regional competition in programming in Primorye region (population of 2 million people).
SOME OF THE PROJECTS
1. 2008 - Dynamics CRM implementation in the VSK company (the 4th insurance company in Russia in earnings, [login to view URL]). The largest in Europe Dynamics CRM implementation in the insurance industry, the largest project of the CRM department in Norbit company for that time. Project manager.
2. 2008 -Opened a development department in Kazan. Results:
a. Reduction of costs to carry out some projects of the Norbit Company.
b. Evening-out of the negative consequences of the narrowing of the IT consulting market in Russia.
3. 2007 - Dynamics CRM implementation in Domostroitel Group of Companies (one of the largest developers in the Moscow area). Head of development.
4. 2007 - Dynamics CRM implementation in the Investment City Bank. Head of development. The project was not finished, because the customer was dissatisfied with the correlation between the price/quality of the consulting.
5. 2007 - Created an application for data import into Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Project manager.
6. 2007 - Dynamics CRM implementation in "KMB-BANK" (Moscow). Key decision maker. Duties: creation of the architecture and design of the solution, communication with the customer.
7. 2007 - Consulting services for the VEEAM Company (St.-Petersburg). Consultant.
8. 2006-2007 - Creation of the multi-module client-server application. The application functionality is determined by a set of the loaded modules. Examples of the realized modules: the English-Danish dictionary (the closest Russian analogue is Lingvo), e-shop of automobile spare parts, an electronic library of the laws of Denmark. Key decision maker. Duties: creation of the architecture and design of the solution, development. A team of 15 people. Project duration: more than 40,000 man-hours.
9. 2005-2006 - Development of the distributed system of the offence record for the police of several states in the USA. Key decision maker. Duties: creation of the architecture and design of the solution, development. 12 employees. Project duration: more than 40,000 man-hours.
10. 2004-2005 - development of a system of resource management in crisis situations for FEMA USA (Federal Emergency Management Agency, the American analog of the Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations). Key decision maker. Duties: creation of the architecture and design of the solution, development. A team of 5 people.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (MANAGEMENT)
§ Management of a development department
§ Creation of an effective system of employees motivation
§ Labor productivity control
§ Management of the financial indices of the projects
§ Participation in several (4) projects at the same time
§ Methodology of projects management and software development processes- PMBOK, RUP, MSF, cascade style, extreme programming (all of them were used in practice)
§ Development of regulations and procedures
§ Planning of the employees time and tasks distribution
§ Staff recruitment
§ Making presentations (internal)
§ Making presentations for the customer
§ Creation of a development from scratch
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS (DEVELOPMENT)
§ CRM Integration with various systems
§ Software architecture and design development
§ Design patterns
§ Automation of the testing process
§ Use of version control tools
§ Keeping documentation in English/Russian languages
SPECIALISED SOFTWARE, TECHNOLOGIES, LANGUAGES
TFS, MS Project, VSS, Visual Studio, MSSQL, [login to view URL], ASP.NET, C #
ADDITIONAL TRAINING, CERTIFICATES
§ Course: Risks Management, IBM
§ Course: Methodology of project management, Sibinfo Educational center
§ Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional in Microsoft CRM Application V. 3.0
§ Microsoft Business Solutions Certified Professional in Microsoft CRM Customization Professional v 3.0
§ Microsoft®.NET Framework 2.0 - Application Development Foundation
§ Microsoft®.NET Framework 2.0 - Web-based Client Development
§ Microsoft®.NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development
Transcript ID: 772042, Access Code: zaqwsxcde ([login to view URL])