Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- 100%Suoritetut työtehtävät
- 100%Budjetin mukaisesti
Download Videos and Save to Cloud
“Very responsive and got the job done.”Joselyn R. 4 kuukautta sitten
Construction CoordinatorDec 2015 - Jun 2018 (2 years)
- Oversee and coordinate all phases of a construction project; - Ensure that project milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets and timelines; - Prepare documents associated with construction and project management including project plans, status reports, various meeting minutes, etc. utilizing Microsoft Office; - Develop and maintain company Intranet site; and - I was a member of the construction crew for the first 18 months I worked at Petra
IT Manager / Team LeadJun 2011 - Feb 2013 (1 year)
- Manager to a team of 9 software developers - Member of a 5-person management team responsible for department growth & success strategies - Team Lead and Project Manager for 2 successful deployments of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 - Managed approved budget including status reports - Managed multiple vendor relationships pertaining to software, and professional services - Participated in Quality Assurance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Business Solutions ManagerJan 2009 - Jan 2011 (2 years)
- Business Analyst and Project Manager for replacement of legacy accounting system - Business Analyst for replacement of Foreign Exchange and Payments/Settlements legacy system - Provided detailed costs estimates to management, and managed approved budget - Managed multiple vendor relationships pertaining to hardware, software, and professional services - Participated in Quality Assurance Testing, and User Acceptance Testing
Information Systems ManagerJan 2008 - Jan 2009 (1 year)
- Developed, implemented, and tested a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan - Identified security and policy gaps according to financial industry standards, and implemented resolutions - Presented resolutions to internal and external auditors, as well as governmental oversight body - Acted as business operations advisor - Managed IT vendors and contracts - Department Lead Technician: Supervisor to 3 technical support staff
Network Support TechnicianJan 2007 - Jan 2008 (1 year)
- Provided network and desktop support to local and remote user community of approximately 100 staff - Introduced efficiencies to department routines - Homogenized desktop environment throughout the company to minimize support costs and downtimes - Tested potential software replacements for legacy core system
Information Technology ManagerMay 2005 - Jan 2007 (1 year)
- Developed and implemented a Disaster Recovery Plan for the Canadian branch - Department Lead Technician; Supervisor to 3 technical support staff, as well as SAP consultants - Managed and reduced fixed costs including Long Distance, cellular accounts, and photocopy
Bachelor's English Literature1992 - 1998 (6 years)
Working Together – The Code and the AODA (Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act) (2017)Ontario Human Rights Commission
AODA is a set of laws and regulations pertaining to ensuring that building designs and construction take into consideration, the needs of Ontarians with disabilities. This course summarized the Act and regulations, as well as how a construction company can ensure compliance. The course included a final exam requiring at least 85% to pass, which I did achieve.
WHMIS 2015 (2017)AIX Safety - Online
This is mandatory training within the industrial and construction sectors in Ontario Canada. The acronym means "Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System 2015". It is the most current version of the training, which instructs on identifying and handling hazardous materials in the workplace.
Basics of Construction Supervising (2017)Infrastructure Health & Safety Association (IHSA)
This course instructs on the responsibilities of Supervisors in the Canadian construction sector, as dictated by the Occupations Health & Safety Act and Regulations. Completion of the course required 90% on the final exam, which I achieved.
Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C (2016)Heart & Stroke Foundation of Canada
Working at Heights Training Program (2017)Ontario Public Services Health & Safety Association
Numerous courses in people management, AML/ATF policies, and financial services industry governance (2013)Toronto Dominion (TD) Bank
TD Bank offers numerous internal training programs for all staff. I focused on those course relevant to I.T. team management, as well as anti-money laundering regulations and compliance.
Staff Management Techniques and Tips (2010)Ceridian Canada Ltd.
Introduction Microsoft Access 2003 (2009)DPA Communications
Intermediate Microsoft Access 2003 (2009)DPA Communications
Microsoft Exchange 2003 Installation & Management (2005)CDI College - Toronto, ON
- Puhelin varmennettu
- Sähköposti varmennettu