Kutsu freelancer projektiin
Sinulla ei vaikuta olevan aktiivista projektia tällä hetkellä. Miksi et ilmoittaisi projektia nyt? Se on ilmaista!Ilmoita projekti
- N/ASuoritetut työtehtävät
- N/ABudjetin mukaisesti
Quality Development AnalystFeb 2011
- Managed team of 40 inside sales representatives. - Promoted from Inside Physician Representative after one month because of outstanding performance. - Responsible for monitoring the quality of phone calls with doctors; meet with representatives to give them feedback and coaching in order to improve skill set. - Developed several ways of rewarding representatives for quality details with doctors; significantly increased productivity as well as quality of representative phone calls.
Vaccine Sales RepresentativeSep 2008 - Apr 2010 (1 year)
- Promoted to position as a result of outstanding performance at Vaxserve, a division of Sanofi Pasteur. - Responsible for detailing and selling pediatric and adult vaccines, as well as medical supplies. - Extensively trained in persuasion, objection handling and selling skills. - Developed strong multitasking and team skills by meeting and exceeding goals. - Selected as one of ten representatives to participate in the expanded offerings pilot program; worked with sanofi pasteur field sales represen
Account ExecutiveDec 2007 - Sep 2008 (9 months)
- Sold advertisement space in weekly entertainment and arts newspaper. - Fulfilled duties in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment. - Responsibilities included cold calling, maintaining relationships with existing accounts, acquiring new accounts, and meeting sales goals each month. - Developed time-management and organization skills.
Public Relations & Marketing CoordinatorJul 2007 - Dec 2007 (5 months)
- Accomplishments include: - Products featured on national television show, "The Office". - Coordinated annual Oktoberfest which brought in a record of 16,000 patrons. - Tasks included creating all press releases, media alerts, fact sheets and media kits. - Worked with media as representative of the Brewery. - Acted as tour guide for Brewery tours. - Worked with sales team in designing all marketing materials.
B.A. in Communications2003 - 2007 (4 years)
SMART Certification (2009)Sanofi Pasteur
Extensively trained in persuasion, objection handling, and closing.