Profile Type: Business
Year Founded: 2006
Number of Employees: 9 or fewer
Twelve34 Design, LLC is a fully licensed entity operating primarily out of Richmond, VA.
Our goal is to provide partners with a professional web presence which increases business productivity, highly effective advertisement, and increase sales if applicable.
Choose us today and make your presence felt!
For projects up to $1,000 USD - 50% of total cost due before project begins. Remaining 50% due at project completion.
For projects $1,000 to $9,000 - 35% of total cost due before project begins. 25% due upon showing of approved project framework. Remaining 40% due once project is completed
For projects over $9k - 20% of total cost due at start of project. 30% due when upon approval of site framework. Remaining 50% due at completion of project.
All terms are set in stone unless otherwise specified.
EditDetailed Service Description
Twelve34 Design, LLC provides partners with the cutting edge designs, clean code, and great customer service. All sites are lightweight which lower download times in browsers. From a database driven site - to a simple flash site, we provide easy navigation. Over approach will properly represent your business and the message it presents.
Twelve34 specializes in the production of flash content. We utilize the latest in Flash trends to provide you with the edge needed to make your entity stand out. Over the years through humble feedback, we have incorporated Dynamically Controlled flash content throughout our flash projects. Meaning that you can edit info without even owning flash.
AS3 is Twelve34's choice when it comes to flash. Some of the benefits of AS3 are native support for XML and almost 4x speed gains in comparison to ActionScript 2.0 which many design/development firms are still using today. Our AS3 is mostly class based and overall clean.
As a web-standard of sorts, our promise is to provide clean HTML code that is thorough and easily read by any user. We also incorporate the use of Server Side Includes to reduce code redundancies and leaving the customer with less to worry about when it comes to changes. All HTML is [login to view URL] validated.
With the growing number of transitions from HTML to XHTML, we have kept up with this trend and many of our newest projects use XHTML.
Twelve34 has gone as far as utilizing the power of CSS in some flash content. We are firm believers in CSS and all CSS code is clean and easily and or manipulated. We can even provide you with tableless production. All CSS is [login to view URL] validated.
When users don't want to tap into the resources of SQL, MySQL, ORACLE and other databases to provide dynamic content, we turn to XML. We use XML in many of our works. You will find it populating: dynamic textfields in Flash, HTML text in Flash, images in Image Galleries, and in various projects to utilize the RSS.
There is an on-going battle between PHP and ASP.NET, being that many clients and providers alike are welcoming the use of non-Windows systems, and the growing number of Linux servers, we have decided to provide solely PHP for server-side production.
Using Prestashop as a primary resource, we can provide you with a robust shopping cart with a superb Admin Panel that will be sure to keep users visiting your cart faithfully.
Many shy away from Flash Sites based on the fear that there is limited support for Paypal Integration. We at Twelve34 have coded the solution to your worries and upon request we can provide you a fully functioning Paypal experience whether its Flash or standard Web 2.0.
When working with databases that have the potential to get pretty large, we temporarily resign the use of XML and run with MySQL. Our choice is based primarily on MySQL's popularity and seemless support with PHP.
Search Engine Optimization
While working with SEO is not a â€œshoe-inâ€ that you'll get the number one spot on Google searches, it is sure to get your site in an effective result position targeting primarily for Google's first result page.
The power of Social Networking is well known and we have adapted to using this resource as an advertisement tool for clients, while collaborating existing sites with social networking icons such as: Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, and Myspace. Upon special request a custom Social Networking platform can be created.
Content Management Systems
We realize that many clients themselves are Webmasters and have added the use of Content Management Systems into our development scheme. As of 2008 we have even began to offer clients the option of having a Content Management System for their Flash Pages, which is an advancement you won't find utilized by many developers.