Data Analyst | Machine Learning | Python Developer
I am a CS student in Cairo University, passionate about working with data to get fascinating results. I'm an experienced data analyst, ML engineer and Python developer.
I have been working on data analysis and machine learning projects for more than a year now, and my core expertise are:
- Machine learning with Sklearn, PyTorch, TensorFlow, and Keras
- Data Analysis using Pandas, Matplotlib, NumPy, Plotly, and Seaborn
- SQL Server and MySQL
- Deep Learning with PyTorch
Some of my projects:
- Parkinson's Disease hand drawing image classification using CNNs and transfer learning
- No Show Appointments Data Analysis
- U.S. Bikeshare data analysis with an interactive Python environment
- Sentiment Analysis on Movie Reviews using Logistic Regression
- Real Estate Price Prediction using XGBRegression
- Bank Management System using SQL Server and C# to create a web app
I am also currently a Machine Learning head in Google Developer Student Clubs. I led and worked with my team of 10 to host a successful machine learning workshop with over 60 students.
I am looking forward to working with you!
- Led a team of 10 to host a successful machine learning workshop with 60+ students.
- Worked with the team to organize tech talks for students given by field experts.
Deep Learning Academy
- An intensive 3-week deep learning academy.
- Learned important DL fundamentals with hands-on exercises:
Pytorch, Multi-Layer Perceptrons, Fine-tuning, Convolutional Neural Networks, Natural Language
Processing, Reinforcement Learning.
- Completed a computer vision project titled "Parkinson's Disease Detection".
Data Analysis Professional Nanodegree Program
- Learned how to efficiently use Python, NumPy and Pandas for data analysis.
- Learned how to perform the entire data analysis process:
- Understanding the business question
- Data Wrangling (Gathering, Assessing, and Cleaning the data)
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Worked on multiple datasets, and made 2 data analysis final projects.
Artificial Intelligence Training
ITIDA and NTI
- Successfully completed the summer training course for the duration of 4 weeks (120 hours)
- Math and Statistics
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Keras
- General Skills: Communication Skills, Interview Skills, Presentation Skills
- Leadership Skills, Teamwork Skills, Decision Making and Problem Solving
Skills, Time Management Skills
- Freelancing Skills, Introduction To Information Security and Privacy
Ota yhteyttä käyttäjään Sohaila E. työhösi liittyen
Kirjaudu sisään keskustellaksesi yksityiskohdista chatin välityksellä.