1. Leads and directs the operation of the Property Management Department.
2. Handles the start-up Property, from construction phase to operational phase.
3. Ensure that all building equipment and facilities are 100% in good working condition by implementing timely and consistent preventive maintenance program.
4. Monitor and assists in the renewal of government required operating permits.
5. Handles the Purchasing Team of Department. Conduct negotiations to spare parts suppliers and ensure availability of supplies. Prepare purchase requisitions, canvass, expedite and counter check deliveries.
6. Preparation of weekly and monthly technical reports and correspondences.
7. Collaborating with upper management on budgeting for property needs.
8. Ensure systematic filing of technical documents, electronic files, equipment operating and maintenance manuals, as built plans, and correspondences, including government required operating permits.
9. Performed technical evaluations and implement maintenance and repairs program including innovations and sustainability projects geared towards maintaining, improving, and operating the facilities in the most economical manner.
10. Establish and ensure provisions of adequate trainings to all personnel assigned in Property Management Department.
11. Develop risk management and emergency preparedness plans and procedures. Assist in the design of simulations or exercises to test the emergency management and business continuity plan and oversees the management of its execution.
12. Designated as Managing Head for Pollution Control Officer
13. Designated as Safety Officer 3 of the Establishment.
14. Designated as First Aider of the Establishment.