Inviting freelancers to bid on my project
After posting your project, you may start inviting freelancers to bid on your project. You can do this while waiting for bids. Aside from that, you can also invite freelancers to bid on your project that is already awarded, as long as the project status is still “in-progress” or “awaiting acceptance”. You can invite up to 500 freelancers per project.
1. Click Browse from the main menu, and choose Freelancers.
2. Input the skills required to complete your project under the Skills field to only show freelancers relevant to your project.
Ticking the Online freelancers only option is recommended to increase your chances of receiving bids from invited freelancers.
3. Click a freelancer’s name from the list on the right to be directed to their profile.
4. Click the arrow next to the Hire button, and select Invite to project.
5. Select the project to which you wish to invite the freelancer to, and click Invite.
6. Click Close to finish.
If you need help in selecting a freelancer, you can take advantage of our Recruiter service to help you find the best freelancer for your project, which may also be one of our elite freelancers.