I cannot bid on a project
Here are the common reasons why you cannot bid on a project:
1. Your profile is not complete. To be able to bid, make sure to add a profile picture, a subheading, an hourly rate and a description by editing your profile. Update your your Language Settings and Location as well on your Settings page.
2. You do not have the skills related to the project. Add at least one (1) of the required skills for the project directly on the bidding page before placing your bid.
3. You have not signed up to Escrow.com. This is applicable if you are bidding on a project posted by a Californian employer.
4. You have used up all of your bids. The number of your available bids will be displayed whenever you place a bid on a project. You can also check it on the lower right part of your account Dashboard, where the time until a bid is replenished is displayed.
- You are subscribed to Plus Membership or higher with at least 5 reviews, or
- You have at least 25 reviews