Marking projects as Incomplete
Whether paid or unpaid, projects can be marked as Incomplete. However, this is only recommended if both parties already tried resolving any issues regarding the project.
Marking a project as Incomplete will activate your option to leave your freelancer feedback about your experience working with them. It will also affect their Job Completion Rate.
For Fixed-price projects:
1. Click Cancel Project on your project’s Management tab.
2. Select The freelancer is unable to complete my project.
3. Click Submit to confirm.
For Hourly projects:
1. If the automatic billing is enabled, disable it first by clicking End Billing.
2. Once the automatic billing is disabled, click End Project.
3. Select The freelancer is unable to complete my project.
4. Click Submit to confirm.
Pending Milestone Payments should be cancelled first before the project can be marked as Incomplete.