Verification programs are standard security practices on the internet. The Know Your Customer Program (KYC) is an identity verification process that ensures a safer online workplace for all Freelancer.com users.
Users that verify their identity will benefit from faster payment processing and dispute resolution in the unlikely event of account-related issues.
When do I need to complete a Corporate KYC?
You may be asked to verify your business identity due to the following circumstances:
- When you elect to withdraw your earnings through Wire or Express Withdrawal to a company or business account.
- As means to add another layer of security to your account.
How do I Corporate KYC?
Corporate KYC has four components:
- Proof of Identity: this requires a valid government-issued ID
- Keycode Verification
- Proof of Address: utility bill or bank statement under your name and address issued within the last three (3) months
- Business Verification: business registration document
Here is a list of the acceptable documents for you to complete the verification process.
You can check the status of your Corporate KYC on the Verification Center.