Awarding multiple contest winners
You can pick winners any time until 30 days after your contest ends. If you need help picking winners, you may run a poll.
Note that the contest prize cannot be divided among the winners and the runners-up. Each entry will have to be paid separately at the price specified by the freelancer.
1. Go to your contest page's Entries tab.
2. Hover your mouse over the entry you want to declare as the winner, and click Award.
3. Click Select multiple winners for this contest.
4. The first entry you awarded will be marked with a trophy icon. Select other entries that you wish to award. You can choose up to 10 winners.
Each additional winner will cost the amount specified by the freelancer that they’re willing to sell their entry at. Note that you may still buy entries at the freelancer’s set selling price after award, as discussed here.
You can unselect entries while the payment is not yet confirmed. To do that, mouse over an entry that you wish to unselect, then click Unselect Entry.
5. Click Award once you have picked the final winners.
6. Click Confirm Payment (if you have sufficient funds in the account or a verified payment method to cover for the additional prize to be awarded).
Otherwise, click Make Payment to deposit the funds needed to proceed with awarding the winners.
After awarding, you will proceed to the Contest Handover.