What we need:
A content creator/video editor to set up our YouTube channel, create videos, upload weekly, and essentially run our faceless, ‘cash cow’ channel. 16 videos per month (4 per week) 10 - 15 mins in length.
We want to grow quickly and be able to monetize our channel within 30 days, so we are looking for someone who understands analytics, keyword research, SEO, and knows what niches/subjects can gain followers and rapid growth – NOT in saturated niches.
We would need to see how the first month went, but ultimately, we are looking for someone that we can potentially hire on a long-term basis, someone we can trust and build a great working relationship with and potentially create more channels with. Unfortunately, we have not always had the best of luck with freelancers in the past, so please do not apply if you cannot meet ALL the requirements below and are not happy to work for the rate of pay - $250.
- Create and set up the channel, including thinking of the name, creating the cover photo and profile photo.
- Think of engaging topics in popular niches - but NOT oversaturated. For example, Luxury videos, tech videos, crypto currency, etc would be good. Please see [login to view URL] on YouTube for a good example:
[login to view URL]
- Have a great idea for each video
- MUST speak fluent English
- Voice over
- Create the videos – 16 videos per month and upload on the same day/time each week.
- Design attractive thumbnails
- Keyword research and descriptions including keywords.
- Basic motion graphics
- Must be able to create content and upload each week on time
- Know how to drive growth and bring in views and followers
- Demonstrate open, effective, communication
- Deliver high-quality work, ON TIME. This is very important!
- A great work ethic and a positive attitude
- A passion for creating content and strives to over-deliver
- Be open to working more long term with us (depending on how fast you can grow the channel)
YOU MUST HAVE A PORTFOLIO AND BE ABLE TO PROVIDE EXAMPLES OF CHANNELS YOU HAVE GROWN. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THIS IS NOT THE CASE.
If you are interested, please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.