I have a guide to the online game world of warcraft. I would like to make an in Game mod for my guide that will allow the user to load the guide in the game and other functions.I am looking for someone who has knowledge in XML and LUA to make a functional interface for the guide. I will be the one who will add the guide info (in the form of steps) to the functional interface you make for me.
I prefer if you have knowledge of the game itself. The game makers provide an Art package that has frames, borders, images from the spirit of the game, that i prefer that you use to make the interface. You can download it from here:
[url removed, login to view]
The link above also has info on how to proceed to do it.
I have seen others making the same thing i am looking for. I can provide you with an exact copy of their product that i am looking for something similar to it (may be not the same exact graphics, but the same exact function is needed). They use ACE as a library for scripting, and the kit downloaded from the link above for graphics.
The interface should have the features below:
1. A place for my logo (i will provide the logo picture)
2. A place for a title
3. A place for a small title graphic
4. A place to close the window
5. A function in LUA script file to put the interface on (like a command in the game window)
6. A place to minimize the interface window and replace it with a smaller version of the interface.
7. A selection area where one can select the section of the guide to be loaded
8. A big area where the section selected above will be loaded.
9. A function to detect the level of the player and load the corresponding part of the section of the guide
10. A function to detect if a step is completed by the player or not
11. A place for "Options".. when clicked, the player has the ability to setup the interface (like opacity, size...)
13. A place for me to show copyrights.
I will plug in the guide sections myself in the form of steps but you need to tell me where to paste them in the files you make for me.
In your bid, please let me know what things you can do, total price for the whole project and total time. I will also be happy to email you the interface mod i am looking to do something similar to it.