Plot multiple gpx locations on map with live update. Data is in an xml file hosted remotely
Maksettu toimituksen yhteydessä
I am looking for a skilled developer who can help me with a project that involves plotting multiple gpx locations on a map with live updates. The data for these locations is stored in an XML file that is hosted remotely.
Displaying the Locations:
- I would like the multiple gpx locations to be displayed on the map using markers and descriptions.
- For this project, I would prefer to use OpenStreetMap as the map provider.
Live Update Frequency:
- It is important that the data is updated in real-time, so the preferred frequency for the live update is continuous/live.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in working with XML files and parsing data from them.
- Experience with integrating and displaying markers on a map using OpenStreetMap.
- Knowledge of live updates and real-time data synchronization.
- Familiarity with APIs and data retrieval from remote sources.
If you have the required skills and experience, please reach out to me. Thank you.
Projektin tunnus: #37520502
39 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin €168 tähän työhön
Hello Stamatios M., I have read the description and totally believe that I'm a best fit for this Lets connect in chat so that We discuss further. Regards
Good day! I have basic understanding about your project but I need your more detail description. Please send me message so that i can start your project just now. Thanks