Role : Java Developer
Location : New York City ( remote)
Experience : < 9+ years
One of our clients is looking for Java candidates with Java 11, Market Data and OMS (Order Management System) for their core business functions.
Proven experience with Middle and Front Office technology solutions.
-Thorough understanding of Java platform, data structures and algorithms.
- be able to reason about data structures and their complexity, and can build non-trivial distributed systems.
- 5-10 years of Java experience
- Integration experience with Banking and Capital Markets applications like Murex, Calypso, ...etc.
- Basic data structures - List, Dictionary - and complexity of associated operations
- Algorithms - various sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of operations
- .NET platform basic features and libraries
- Participation in non-trivial architectural decisions on prior projects
- Familiarity with a CI/CD pipeline
- Advanced SQL development experience
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products is preferred
- Rigorous attention to detail
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Java: SQL; XML; MxML; UNIX; Scripting languages (Shell, Java, C#, etc.)
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $21/tunti tähän työhön
Hello there my name is Ardit, I have three years of java and Springboot experience. I think i complete all the asked requirements. if you are interested for a reliable developer dont hesistate to reach back. thank you.