Customised Google Maps API Project
ifriends710 suoritti tämän projektin onnistuneesti hintaan %selected_seller_sum_sub_24% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_25% (AUD) 10 päivässä.Pyydä ilmaisia tarjouksia samanlaisesta projektista
Projektin budjetti$250 - $750 AUD
Suoritettu ajassa10 päivää
Google Maps API - reading addresses (for parents off data set) and plotting addresses on the map
The main goal for this project is to pin school data into a custom Google Map with in scattered format such that our parents are able to hit each pin to find other parents in their area to contact. This data will need to be refreshed from our school database via CSV or table view.
We wish to automate this with our main school database. See below screenshot live from our portal.
1. SharePoint List
2. MS Flow
4. Google drive
5. Google Maps reads off data
Options for reading the dataset.
1. Extract rows of parents with addresses to a CSV and dump on a google drive account
2. Provide connection string for db2 on premise database + view of data
• ADDRESS info available via the map. Suburb, State, Postcode only (for privacy reasons doesn't show the number/street location).
• EMAIL functionality - user can then click to email the parent to find more information and make direct contact. So the email address is hyperlinked so it will then automatically open within the email client installed on the users local device/machine.
• FIRST NAME of parent only, SURNAME We may on first build not want surname in. Option to add in surname later if need be.
• STUDENTNAMES shows the first name of the student(s) in that parents family. it's a one to many relationship. The separator we've provisioned to be a semicolon (;) as it isn't a reserved character in JSON and if we're using the CSV file reading method then it won't split out the columns. Each student has their current year group in brackets.
• Optimization/Developer question: is it better to only have the dataset contain the rows of the parents that have opted in to be part of this mapping e.g. 300 or is it better to have all parents in there approx 2000. separated by a flag (0/1) think of performance vs ability to access whole full dataset.
• Optimization continued. Need to decide how frequently we wish for dataset to be refreshed. Via a DB view data update will be instantaneous. Via a CSV dump it may be scheduled to be updated/reloaded every 5mins.
• Have it zoomed into Sydney 50km radius from CBD by default. User can zoom out if need be.
• When a user clicks on the pin in google map to select the location. The panel on the side or however it needs to display where it shows further details, needs to show the below columns, all bar the LASTNAME.
Current resources can see available via google developers
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Haluatko ansaita rahaa?
- Aseta budjettisi ja määräaika
- Hahmottele tarjouksesi
- Saa maksu työstäsi
Palkkaa freelancereita, jotka tekivät myös tarjouksen tästä projektista
Työskentele tämänkaltaisissa projekteissa ja ansaitse rahaa kotoa käsin!Rekisteröidy nyt
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online