I have an application that allows the user to read information (served as xml) on a mobile phone. I would like to build a back-end, where I could login, and add new text to the existing xml pages, create new ones that could be added as Node/Child, and make various modifications/deletions to current pages.
I addition to this, it would be helpful to have the capability to link/retrieve data from another server/database, that could be published automatically in xml pages.
This new program would also have:
- The facility to define xml documents with associated delivery options. Delivery options should include "start/end date/time", "regular activation at certain times (i.e. daily between 12:00 and 14:00)" and "expiry of content" – in other words, a playlist.
- Multiple Profiles – keeping a loadable record of document playlists. For example, many playlists would be kept under a profile.
- Content entry forms for text – media such as images, video and audio (that are linked from the xml document) should be uploaded to a server/domain from hard-drive or other connected drives.
- On-the-fly publishing – this is for ‘broadcasting’ new xml documents over the system, real-time.
- An admin panel for viewing real-time traffic/activities.
- Logs of all successful and failed requests for xml documents (and linked media) of content for statistical analysis at the end of day/month.