Development of a Web 2.0 Application for an apparel retail brand, to be deployed on the website and social networking websites like Facebook, orkut etc. The application should provide the following functionality:
1. My Status – User updates his wardrobe details and the application displays the relative dresses and apparels from PEOPLE store. His wardrobe details will be published as a feed in his Facebook profile page.
2. Fashion Quizzes - A series of relative questions will be asked to find out the user’s choice of attire based on the answers the application will recommend the suitable wardrobe from the brand store.
3. Admin user will have the facility to create, edit questions for Fashion Quizzes
4. Fashion Polls – Poll based on Clothing and Fashion will be updated on the page. Application admin will be allowed to customize the poll.
5. User can also create a poll and publish to all the application users.
6. User’s friends will get a feed that informs the user has had participated in the poll.
7. Admin user will have the facility to create, archive and delete poll
8. Fashion Poll (Referral) – The application allows the user to upload his / her favorite picture (moderated by admin) where he/she thinks that he/she is most fashionably dressed. He will inform this across to all his friends as a mail to their Facebook account. Friends have to visit the site or the Facebook application by clicking the link provided in the email to nominate him and forward to their friends. The one who forward to most people will be getting discounts on shopping
9. Fashion poll report
10. Blogging – Fashion tips, comments, etc., which will be moderated by the admin user.
11. Fashion Calendar – User can create his own calendar using the templates provided in the application and the same can be exported as an image.
12. Admin user will have the facility to upload new collections of dress, apparels, templates, etc.,
16 freelancers are bidding on average $1295 for this job
HI... We offer you best of IT services merged with latest technology in the lowest possible price range for website designing & development. Please check your PMB for more details.