1) Vendor Requirements
• Creative, dynamic, fluid with solid competencies in advanced web development and highly scalable, sophisticated secured multi-database engines.
• Experience in development of b2b (eg. [url removed, login to view] )& b2c trading websites
• Familiarity with utilization of free online affiliate content/tools (eg. free email, forums, polls, maps, news, blogs) to enhance website
• Affordable low competitive cost
• Long term partnership with project management/ site maintenance capabilities
Fast, dynamic maintenance/ updates and addition of new content/ tools to keep continually website refreshing and attractive to users. Search engine optimization (SEO) & traffic maximization capabilities.
• B2B2C trading marketplace/supply chain with 2 interlinked layers:
ü 1st layer: B2B
Clone of [url removed, login to view]
User base: Manufacturers-Channel Partners/Intermediaries (eg. Wholesalers, Retailers)
ü 2nd layer B2C i.e. online virtual mall
Clone of Yahoo Stores [url removed, login to view]
User base: Channel Partners/ Intermediaries- Consumers
• Membership online registration
ü Free or VIP/ Premium
ü Business/Corporate or Individual (End Consumers)
Business users can set up profiles/ online stores in both B2B and B2C layers while consumers can only set up profile in B2C layer.
Strong encryption/ security/ verification system.
• Loyalty/ Reward Points Program
Loyalty points based on value of bookings will be added to members accounts and can be redeemed subsequently.
• Affiliate program
Websites can sign up as affiliates online and get paid commission for every fee-paying member referred. They need only copy and paste code into their website.
• User community content
ü networking tools (eg. forum, chat, polls, blogs)
ü product Catalog, newsletter, free email, articles/ columns
• Paid Advertising- banner advertising, exchange links, links to us
§ Buyers/ Sellers rating & review system
§ Market research tools for management of users database to generate revenue
§ Business tools (eg. management and financial predictors, business articles)