We are looking to hire a programmer for a one week project. We are looking to add a portal to our site where our clients can login, and be able to view a few pieces of data pulled from our other site. The client needs to be able to login via their PC, iPhone and BlackBerry. The data is updated daily so a database would have to be created and updated daily. The data collected will need to be retrieved through a login system from our homepage. The portal also needs to send a daily text message to our clients with 1 string of data coming from that day’s update. The text messages will be sent to US clients only. Emails have to be able to be a choice. The data process flow to retrieve and store all of the data is this:
Server Side Data Retrieval:
1. Server logs into our Admin account onto our secure Server.
2. Several screens are automatically clicked through and data is screen scrubbed and stored into a database. An XML file or direct connection is NOT available. The data is displayed as simple text in a table which needs to be scrubbed one by one at 6:00am on a daily basis. A screen shot is attached.
3. Each client’s data is updated in the database and the previous data remains stored for reporting manipulation.
Client Side Data Display:
A. Daily Automatic Reporting
2. The portal needs to have the ability to send a daily text message and/or email of a specific field we indicate to each individual client.
B. Client Logging in
3. Client logs into the portal on our home page via PC, Blackberry or iPhone
4. Root page shows several reporting charts to the client based on data collected in specified fields. All very simple logic such as sums and two variable graphs.
5. Data is able to be searched and grouped by date for as long as the database has data on the client.
We are looking for someone who has experience building web apps. The system has to be Smart Phone friendly. Our clients are business owners who are technologically save so we need to have a very web 2.0 feel. All the data is provided and all the steps are very logical. It should not take more than 1 week to complete this project. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you.