Our website [url removed, login to view] requires a few modifications.
1) The Photobucket slideshow that comes up on our homepage does not appear for people using Firefox.
This needs to be fixed or a better and more reliable slideshow (instead of Photobucket)created in it's place.
2) Our customers are having difficulties completing checkout.
We use CS-CART shopping cart system and when our customers reach STEP3: in the checkout process, it sometimes does not allow them to continue to the 4th step in the process.
We would also like the checkout process where they enter in their post code to be simpler and easier for the customer. It seems like the "ESTIMATE SHIPPING COST" button on our website is hidden and not many customers know to click on this link.
We are relying on the winning bidder to either fix up the old checkout systmem we already have in place so that it works and customers don't complain that they are unable to go through checkout.
Devise a new checkout process which still allows the customer to enter in his/her postcode so that it calculates the exact shipping costs.
3) An additional little program needs to be added to our TNT freight calculator. What we require is if a customer enters in his/her postcode and it is classified as a remote area by TNT this will add on an extra charge to the end result of the calculator by $22.
We have a .pdf file of around 6000 postcodes which all come under TNT's remote area list (attached).
E.g if someone types in postcode 5555 (which will be on the TNT Remote area list)when going through checkout this will automatically add on an extra $22 to the freight calculator charge.
4) Make sure that the website is fully operational on both Internet Explorer and Firefox and that there is no misalignment or display issues on all pages.
The successful candidate will have the following:
1) An understanding of CS-CART or other shopping cart software.
2) Excellent XML Programming experience
This job sounds complicated but I have been told that it will only take an hour or two.
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale [url removed, login to view] forward for your kind consideration on this project.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $196 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, I am an engineering student from the US. Ready to start right away. Please check my private message for more details. Thank you