I need to create a mobile phone comparison website using XML feeds from affiliate networks to cover UK, USA and Canada.
Basically all info will be the same. You just need to use the same site/code you created utilising subdomains to target the different countries.
The objective of this site is allowing our affiliates to be able to generate a white-label version for promotion within there own domains.
Affiliates should be able to add their affiliate network IDs to the admin section allowing the mobile phone deals to be displayed 50% of the time and the rest of the time my affiliate network IDs.
The site requires the designer/coder to create and make available the following:
* An iframe or html coding of mobile phone search box
* Home page link and deep linking text codes
* Other links allowing affiliates to link to and promote the site ie baners etc.
* The website needs to have a news, news management and rss feed.
* Email to a friend link
* Social bookmarking script
* Incorporation of adsense code on the search results page.
* Designed to web 2.0 standard
* Designed to be cross-browser compatible.
* SEO-friendly links, page naming and the correct use of anchor texts.
* Forum section
* meta tags need to be generated for all website pages
* HTML sitemap and XML sitemaps need to be generated
* Site users need to be able to increase site font - accessibility feature.
There needs to be a CMS admin area allowing affiliates to add their their affiliate ids, manage passwords, choose which datafeed to include in their search results page, upload their logo or header.
Ability for site admin to add/delete users and update user info.
Ability for site admin to add new pages, update news, moderate forums.
Whichever technology/script/code you use is up to you, so long as site is SEO-friendly and easy for all to use.
I also have an example site for you to see how the whole process works from the main site perspective to the admin area. You will be able to see how my competitors have set theirs up.
Above all I need good communication with the designer/coder either via Gchat, Ychat or phone.
Please PM me with examples of work done using XML feeds, Web 2.0, coding etc.
Please do not send me generic PMBs or generic website portfolios.
Please PM me before bidding so you understand fully the scope of the requirements. Once bid I will accept you bid as final.
Our preferred payment method is: 50% halfway through and 50% once files are transferred to our server or 50% after project finishes whichever way you prefer at the end. * Please NOTE: There will be no upfront payment of any kind. This is to stop a few people on here taking initial payments and disappearing. Yes, it does happen!
We are fair, please let us work amicably.
We have many sites to redesign and to create. Jobs are yours depending on well you communicate and work.