1. Create a program (Windows Apps), customer download from our website and save on their desktop.
2. Customer fill in the order form with sample info below* on desktop and click submit.
3. Send order to our web site (web service, you need to setup the web service too).
4. The data will save to sql database and generate an xml file to save in a archive directory.
5. Our web service will reply with an email along with the Service_RefNo (the unique order id sql database).
6. If the user computer is not connect to the internet or has problem connect to our website. The program will prompt the user to save their input and allow the user to submit the request in later time.
7. The windows apps also allow the user the ability to request all their request service.
8. The program will submit the user username and password and it will download the all their request service.
windows Server 2000, SQL 2000, C#