As a follow up project to our previous project entitled "Amazon WebServices checking desktop program and feed file exporter"
This project will include the following:
1. The current Amazon feed file application will be updated to only search the AUTOMOTIVE category.
2. A new program will be created based on the same characteristics of the Amazon Webservice application but this application will search GoogleBase products. The search will be a query of manufacturer name and part number (just as it is for the Amazon search) against the SNIPPETS GoogleBase feed. Changes to the output will be as follows:
• SoldByAmazon field will be removed
• AmazonASIN field will be removed
• AmazonPRICE field will be removed
• LowPriceMerchantName field will remain the same- will be the name of the lowest priced merchant in the search results
• LowestMerchantPrice will remain the same- the price of the product from the lowest priced merchant
• 2ndLowestPriceMerchantName field will be added. This will be the next lowest priced merchant name
• 2ndLowestPrice field will be added. This is the price from the second lowest merchant