I need a rock star developer who can help me in creating an iPhone game I have conceptualized. The ideal candidate's responsibilities would be:
* Make any necessary adjustments to get the Box2D physics engine in a workable state for the iPhone
* Create an OpenGL based rendering engine that sits on top of Box2D
* Create an XML-based engine for defining levels, rulesets, and environment properties
* Create a game engine that parses the XML files and maps them to "game instances" comprised of player, level, and enemy objects along with their corresponding logic
* Implement a UI that allows the user to interact with player objects, set preferences, and select levels
All game design, UX, and art direction will be handled by me. I have also written a basic prototype that demonstrates the main mechanic of the game. The chosen candidate will be required to sign an NDA and NPC.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! We have great expereance in computer games. Now we are working on our first iPhone MMO game. We are confident that we will help you. Thanks in advance!