Intermediate/advanced iPhone programmer is required to refine an Xcode project file for an iPhone App.
What is already built: iPhone app, in a simple drill-down table view format with 3 levels (name, category, listing name, listing detail).
The listing detailed view is text description . Online SQL database is set up and will be used to display content.
App Programming details needed from you supply one complete listing example:
1. Add a photo into the listing detail view (connected and stored in the SQL database).
2. Create a flip side view to the listing detail, to display a 'clickable' address/ a phone number/ a website link/ an 'email a friend' function.
3. Ability to click the address in the listing detail to launch a Map with annotation and users location function.
4. Ability to add the entire listing to users address book/contacts in a 'group name' folder.
5. Ability to add a (user) listing in each category via a '+' navbar button, including add a photo from the (user's) camera roll.
6. In the toolbar, add a search icon, a 'photos' icon linking to a PhotoBrowser (with 10 basic example photos which I will supply).
7. Have all the listings searchable via the search toolbar icon.
8. Create an offline map permanently stored in the app.
I will add the full content to the database.
You will supply the finished project files, debugged and code legal.
App will need to be coded with all nib files to allow for design changes on my end.
****please supply links to your published iPhone apps or samples and a valid website.
Thanks for your time.