I require a good flash developer to design my website with the provided components from flashden. Some of these flash components will require modification. I would like all content to auto center just like the example site. The following is what I am looking to achieve:
The opening page, and main page should look similar the example site here: [url removed, login to view]
1. The preloader will be this file: [url removed, login to view]
2. The name in the opening page will use this file: [url removed, login to view] I would like to edit this on occasion via the component’s XML. There will also be the following component loaded on this page: [url removed, login to view]
3. The menu bar at the bottom of the main page should have the following titles. Calendar, Photos, Book shelf, Contact Me, Guestbook, About Me, ATC, Video. The menu bar should be similar to the example site, however; I would like the text buttons to use this file: [url removed, login to view] The menu bar must remain visible thought the site except in the pop-up window in number 10 below. I also want the date and time displayed on the menu bar.
4. I would like this MP3 player added to the menu bar: [url removed, login to view] It will play multiple songs via the component’s XML file, and be updated by me on occasion.
5. The picture displayed on the main page should be read from XML so I can change it out periodically. It will only be one picture, so no need to script a rotator or random picture loader.
6. The "Calendar" tab will load in a semi transparent layer over the main page and then load this file: [url removed, login to view] I would like the layer to have about the same transparency as the menu bar in the example site. The calendar will be updated via the component’s XML file.
7. The "Contact Me" tab will do the same as above but load this file: [url removed, login to view]
8. The "About me" tab will do the same as above, but load an SWF file that I will create with a transparent background.
9. The “Guestbook” link will load a flashden component that will be released in a few weeks.
10. The “Video” link will load this component: [url removed, login to view] This will be edited via the included XML file. Once an item is clicked, that chosen movie will load into this component: [url removed, login to view]
11. The "Book shelf" tab will replace the main page background picture with a black background and load this component: [url removed, login to view] I will edit this via the component’s XML file. This component will need to be edited so that clicking on a book will load this component: [url removed, login to view] with the correct content.
12. The "ATC" tab will replace the background picture with a black background and this component: [url removed, login to view] This will be a list of SWF files that I will create. The list will need to be edited via the component’s XML file. When the user clicks a choice, the chosen SWF will load into a chromeless pop-up window of fixed size, probably 1000 X 1000 pixels.
13. The “Photos” tab will replace the background picture with a black background, then load this component: [url removed, login to view] This component will require some editing. Removal of the MP3 player, removal of top bar, change the center icon to text that changes depending on what file set you are viewing. I will update via the component’s XML file. There may need to be some other unforeseen modifications to this component.
14. This component [url removed, login to view] will be added to the entire site to assist with viewing at the proper size.
All code must be neat and clean since the site will likely be edited by someone else in the years to come. All flashden files will be provided for modification and integration into the site. I would like to have sub directories on the server for all components separately. ( When I upload via FTP, I don’t want everything going into one directory creating too much clutter. )
Time is not a huge matter here. I would like to have this site up in 30 days, but there is flexibility in that date. The site address and host servers are already obtained and waiting for this content.
I welcome your input/ideas on how to improve upon the design.
Payment will be from escrow held on gatafreelancer.com. When bidding, please advise of your requested payment schedule for my consideration.
45 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 2556 $ tähän työhön
Hello, Please check my private message for a proposal to build a rich interactive flash website with all the required features in an easy to manage solution. Thanks