I need a simple, horizontal "carousel" menu that will have the links wrap around.
* XML Managed
* Transparent background.
* Embedded Font: Garamond Premr Pro Smbd Capt
* On hover links change color (defined in xml file)
* Links names and destinations defined in the xml file
* Initially menu should slowly scroll to right to left (initial speed defined in xml)
* Mouse position over BOTTOM of the menu area affects direction and speed.
* When mouse is over the bottom of the menu area, a semi transparent double tipped arrow fades in, indicating scrolling control.
* Mouse over the left, the scroll speed increases (max speed defined in xml) and the left side of the arrow continuum gets brighter and the right side fades. Mouse over the right side and menu changes direction and the right side becomes brighter (more opaque) and the left fades. Etc.
* Mouse over a link or the link area and it the scrolling eases to a stop.
* Everything should *ease.*
* Black links should ease to bright green or some other color defined in the xml on MouseOver. MouseOff and hover color eases back to black.
* Menu should be about 430px wide and about 36px tall. (See attached mock up.)
* The right and left edges should be "soft" as the links exit and enter the stage. Maybe a 7 pixel gradient to eliminate the hard edge.
States to include initially:
So the xml would define:
* Link name
* Link Destination
* Link order (could just be the order listed in the xml)
* Link Color
* Link Hover Color
* Max scroll speed
* Default scroll speed
Optional: If you want to include any easing parameters to avoid us going back and forth tweaking, then feel free to do that.
I really need this ASAP (of course) ;) But 3 days or less is preferable. But YOU tell me what it will take and then keep your word and deliver on time. :) Please.
My target budget is $100, but i may be underestimating the scope of work. You tell me what you think it will take. ;)
Please don't bid if you cannot *at least* communicate once every 24 hours via email. I REALLY appreciate good communication. Even if you haven't made any progress that day, just let me know you're alive and haven't abandoned the project! Thank you.
If we haven't worked together before, then i prefer these terms: You develop on your server. Demonstrate the code. When it is right, i will put the payment in GAF Escrow. You send the files to me, including the FLA (compatible with Flash 8 Pro). When i have the source files, i will release the escrow to your account. I work this way because of previous BAD experiences with "Providers" like SoftwareDep and TheNapster. You are welcome to propose alternative terms and i will consider them. Please see my feedback. I think you can trust me to be fair and honest.
Thank you in advance for considering my project. I apologize if i am unable to respond to everyone personally.