Summary: Directly responsible for creating flash content. Involves using jpegs as guides and converting these into vector graphics which can then be linked to ActionScript using an existing framework. The developer/designer will be responsible for compositing the flash document and writing xml to define functionality throughout a template. Part time or full time work is available.
1. Communicate progress with project lead on a daily basis.
2. Progress through an online training course to learn how to develop for our projects.
3. Create well organized flash files with necessary graphics.
4. Generate XML to define the actions/functionality for your flash files.
5. Respond to QA edits in a timely fashion.
Skills & Qualifications
1. Attention to detail must be paramount.
2. You have experience in Flash and knowledge of XML.
3. Ability to work within deadlines.
4. General ActionScript experience.
1. Due to the nature of this work you must be a US citizen. No way around it.
2. You must respond communicating your hourly rate.
3. You must give an indication of your availability over the course of September and October when the bulk of the development will take place.