Dynamic Flash PayPal add to cart
Please read our full listing and only bid on this if you are confident that you complete this project within 24hours.
We require a simple Flash AS3.0 form that can take variables and pass them through to PayPal’s shopping cart, we will also require a button that allows us to send the customer to PayPal to complete the checkout process. The form needs to have the following features:-
• The form needs to be AS3.0 and contained wholly inside a movie clip (actionscript as well)
• The item name for the product needs to be obtained from a dynamic text field that is located on the stage.
• There needs to be a drop down box that gives size options. Each size will hold a different price value. E.g. small $1, medium $2, large $3.
• The drop down box will ideally be powered by xml to enable easy editing although we will be happy if this is written as an array in the action script. (you can choose which ever option you find the easiest)
• There needs to be and add to cart button and a checkout button.
• The add to cart button needs to be able to pass the item name (from the dynamic text field) and the selected size and relative price through to PayPal’s shopping cart.
• The checkout button needs to be able to take the customer to PayPal to complete their purchase.
We know from experience that a competent flash developer should be able to build the form with these functions within a few hours. We are prepared to pay $50 for this project so please only bid on this to the value of $50 or less. We will pay the winner into escrow the payment as soon as the winner is selected. Please remember that this must be written in AS3.0!!!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send us a pm and we will answer it ASAP, we look forward to working with you soon.