Summary: Need a program to read structured file (Tab Delimited) and use API of SellerActive Website to upload data from file to website through XML.
Create a windows-platform compatible application that can:
Process txt files and grab column header data
Ability to map each column header derived from a txt to Seller Active fields
Ability to upload field content from txt to Seller Active based on mapping defined
Ability to save mappings to “profiles” (mapping presets)
Production / Development Environment:
? Primary Development Languages: C#/.net
? OS Platform: Windows
? API: SellerActive
? Support Protocols: HTTPS/JSON/XML
High Level Overview:
1. Application is password protected (Authorization is based on plain text or crypt password file
in path; Single user only)
2. File | Open | Load CSV File
a. Popup: Do you want to use a „Use Mapping Profile? or „Create a new mapping??
b. Create a new mapping:
i. View a single 2 column table with all CSV loaded column headers on one
side and a drop down box on the other
ii. The drop down box will list available SellerActive fields that have not already
iii. Ability to save mapping to a „Profile / Preset?
iv. Ability to send data content in CSV to SellerActive based on mapping /
Prompt asking which sellersactive account (dropdown) to use for
c. Use Mapping Profile:
i. Select from existing Mapping Profiles
ii. Upon selection, mapping will be presented in a single 2 column table format
iii. Prompt asking which sellersactive account (dropdown) to use for csv data
3. File | Options
a. Password set
b. SellerActive Account Add / Delete (includes api key, etc)
4. File | Exit
Above requirements were generated based on initial user description given below.
1. Application would be password protected to open.
2. Select the Target account where data needs to be uploaded on [url removed, login to view]
3. Either load previous profile or create new mapping profile.
4. In case of new mapping profile, program would read all header information from source file. We should be able to map those source fields to all exposed fields through API on selleractive.
5. Once fields are mapped or preloaded, I should be able to execute the file to send data to selleractive.
For easy access, you can view documentation about API here. [url removed, login to view] In case, if you do not see access with your trial account, please let me know and I will print out relevant pages or would get you access.