Spateof is a young and dynamic consulting company in Innovation & Information Management, Business Strategy and Project Management (Agile development, Design Thinking, Lean Management, Lean Canvas ...)
More than just giving advice, we support our customers in the deployment of these solutions as in the adoption of tools related to their implementation.
We also propose to our customers to take charge of a part of the realisation of their technological projects with multidisciplinary teams (UX, design, agile management, software development ...) allowing them to transform an idea into a digital product of quality.
Context of the mission
Spateof's different teams, service providers, and customers create content, reports, sales content ... on an ongoing basis.
As part of the activity increase and development of Spateof services, we are looking for a trainee to join our information and documentation processing team.
- Assist in organising, formatting and maintaining the content in such a way that it retains its usefulness
- Improve the process of information management for projects
- Define workflows to be adopted by the different teams to generate better content and follow their adoption in collaboration with the different teams
- Create new user guides for tools and workflows for content management
- Specify problems related to productivity in content management, search for technological solutions
- In collaboration with our information systems and software development team, specify the implementation of technical solutions to increase productivity and monitor the implementation
- Adopt and help others to make use of information Management tools (Confluence + Evernote + OneNote + Acrolinx)
Fluency in English is required. All documentation and reports are in English.
- 3 years’ experience in translating business specifications into user documentation
Must have excellent written/verbal communication, listening, organisational, interpersonal, research, investigative, and problem-solving skills
- Skilled at distilling complicated technical information into relatable and understandable documentation for a wide audience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expertise in writing clear cross-business and technical structured documentation, while keeping it entertaining! Also, in setting up indicators to monitor the quality and the performance of the content
Qualities of autonomy, concerned with the details and the quality of the deliverables, you do not close your eyes to the problems you face and have good interpersonal skills?
Come to join us!
Information to be provided
Please share with us:
- Resume and/or If possible a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Your country of residence and time zone
- Your availability and mention when you can start (flexible working hours are accepted as long as you assist in our daily meeting usually occurring between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, French time)
- You daily rate
- Any certification, portfolio of previous projects that would support your application to this job
- Any certification that would attest to your English level
- A screenshot of your internet speed
NB: Please mention the reference of the offer (Title) when applying by email to [removed by freelancer.com admin]
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
I'm a Bsc degree holder in computer science. I have worked on many papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.