We have a WordPress blog with about 70-80 pages. Most of them are created with Thrive Content Builder. We required these tasks to be done:
1. Migration of all pages to Gutenberg editor (new WordPress block editor).
2. Fix some navigation issues.
3. Change the home page header.
4. Fix the social preview for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
5. Update existing plugins. Remove plugins that we are not using.
6. On some pages we've two newsletter signup boxes. You've to remove one of these.
7. Change the home page banner. (We'll provide a new banner).
Terms and conditions:
1. Finish the whole project in 2-4 weeks.
2. Provide detailed documentation
3. Work on the staging server that we will provide you
4. Ensure the site is loading in under 2 seconds
5. Ensure responsiveness
6. Avoid changing any URLs, or making any changes without our approval
7. You will not be allowed to showcase our project in your portfolio; neither publically nor in any private messages. We own all the copyrights to the site and its code, design, layout etc.
Please provide a price breakdown for each of the above tasks.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $208 for this job
Sir i am the the perfect worker because i have done the same things many time. i can done all your points. Please lets talk in chat and we can do the project
i am a experienced developer as a trainee developer,also wordpress and php experienced a company,if you give me this project so i submitted you on that day