Required to create a template based on wordpress:
1) very clean and light code (very optimized code), wherever possible we want the main body text to show before other junk wordpress and menues/widgets throw in there as required code.
2) very little images and no rounded corners/boxes wherever possible
3) same colors and general feel as the current site [url removed, login to view] (red, white, black)
4) SEO is top priority, page structure and URL structure needs to remain the same (.php ending)
5) Do not need a front page slider
6) top menu structure (pulls from Pages and Sub pages, not posts) except a better drop down menu with addition of blog category that pulls from "posts"
7) simple but effective site for a computer consultants website.. not to complicated, corporate look but still looks like a computer consultants webpage.
8) NO h1 or H2 tags, I will add those into the body of the text myself
9) title of the Page should not show on the page, title for posts (blog) can show on the page
10) widget ready, left side bar, if side menu exists there should be "pages" not posts.
11) Footer area to add all my footer stuff same as current site where a bottom menu, copywrite etc...
12) possible breadcrumb on all pages and posts (very top, but may be removed if it crowds keywords)