I need 3 x new wordpress sites setting up and transferring content from our old websites to the new wix websites as well as adding new functionality to the new sites.
[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]
The current sites only real functionality above and beyond static pages of content is to view our product ranges on product display pages (no e commerce required just visual display of our products)
The new site needs to take the existing site raw content and modernise it, present it in a visual and contemporary way.
The new site also needs to add the below functionality:
• Building a quote – you can add products to a quote basket and email that to us to get a quote for those items (not purchase only quote).
• Book a showroom visit on a calendar type display, which sends us an email to book them in
• Submit an enquiry via contact page
• View digital brochure embedded as a flipbook pdf (we already have publitas which provides a embed code for the flipbook, we just need to house it)
• Brochure ordering from a list, that send us an email to dispatch a brochure
• Blog that we can easily update
• Plus the static pages and content we already have on our existing site
• A colour wheel adding onto each product page that links to a static page housing all the colour swatches we have available
• Live chat facility in bottom right of all pages
In light of the above I think the page plan of the new sites would look something like this:
>Book showroom viewing
>How its made
>Meet the team
>Submit enquiry (this page is where all the CTAs throughout the site land on, this page give you the option to email, call, book showroom visit or order brochure)
>Chat to us
>View digital brochure 1
>View digital brochure 2
>Collections (Groups of products)
>Individual Product pages
>Colour swatches page
Versions: All three sites can be effectively duplicates of each other just with slightly different content, I guess this is really 1 x web build with 3 x different creative versions.
• Ytmfurniture (luxury care home furniture) page plan – as per above
• Ytmhotels (luxury hotel furniture) page plan – as per above
• Ytmgroup (Group site) page plan – as per the above but no product gallery, this is a group landing page with the objective of selling brand and directing customer to the most appropriate site (contracts, hotel or furniture)
Creative examples: Here is an example of a competitors site that we think looks similar to what we want to achieve, [url removed, login to view]
Objectives of the sites: These are not ecommerce sites, their only objectives are to:
• Get a good conversion rate from visitor to lead (lead is anyone who submits their email address for a contact us, brochure request or showroom visit). This is essential as the number 1 priority for us is improving lead rate. Therefore strong CTAs must be considered throughout every page and optimising the customer journey from homepage visit to leaving their contact details must be a priority.
• Present the brand in a more modern and premium look and feel, adding to the brand value creating the perception of a more top end brand.
• All the functionality above
• Very strong consideration of SEO when building pages, labelling images, using live text and page positions, Its essential that SEO is considered on every page
• Integration with google analytics so every page is tracked, particularly tracking in the areas of the site that leads are collected. We must be able to track leads.
• Built on a off the shelf system so we can easily manage and update content without the need for a web developer each time, some kind of WYSIWYG CMS system is essential. Wordpress or Wix?
• Very strong design, modern look and feel, premium perception creation
Circa £1500 budget
Hello James, As discussed earlier, I'm placing a bid on this project. Milestone breakdown according to the proposal. To start please make a deposit of the 1st milestone: Website 1 (part 1) Thank you! Natalia
96 freelancers are bidding on average £1177 for this job
Hi, Immediate Available, Price/time after detailed discussion [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Let's talk in detail
I have checked all YTM sites provided and i can assure i will amke the site in wordpress and do the needed changes too on the site. I am online right now to chat and get it started