I would like to move my site from Wordpress to Shopify.
You must have extensive experience with Shopify and Wordpress.
Page speed is extremely important for me. I will need to see examples of sites you have built on Shopify with 80+ pagespeed insight scores.
SEO is very important for me. URLS may not change. Schema vehicle markup will be utilized. Meta info should be formatted to show vehicle listings well.
Current Wordpress theme is "MyListing"
All content will need to move over. Including all projects, all listings (sold and unsold), deliveries, blog, marketing pages.
Current site utilizes Gravity Forms which push to a Marketing platform and Zapier. Will need to be re created.
I will also want to build out some new functionality.
Listings Notifications Added Functionality.
1. Visitors to my site will fill out a form to tell me what they are interested in.
2. When a new listing is published that meets their requirements they will receive a notification via email.
3. The user can unsubscribe to the notification via email.
Remove Add to Cart on Listings
1. Users will not be able to "Add to Cart" and checkout for vehicle listings. They will submit a form to request more info.
2. I will also sell parts on the site, so some listings will need to allow for "Add to Cart".
Number of listings on site: 279 (can be exported in bulk from the DB)
Pages: 130 (Some built with Elementor)
Projects: 292 (All projects include 100+ image gallery. NextGen gallery shortcodes are on every project)
I include a lot of images on listings and projects. Listings can have 50+ photos and projects can have 200+. As mentioned above, site speed is critical. Please provide solutions including lazy loading for this need.
Deliveries page utilizes a custom wordpress plug in. The department's address is held in custom fields on the project. This functionality needs to be maintained.