We're looking for an expert in writing plugins to connect the current StampReady SUBSCRIBERS API to an editable form for the following platforms:
Our API already handles the form requests and success/error handling.
What we'd like to see:
- The user can setup a form with their own Public API keys (these can be gathered from the StampReady dashboard).
- The form should look like a standalone module (a block) on the platform, which we provide the HTML for.
- The user can alter the colours of the form/module. Or we provide two themes. Light/Dark.
- The user can alter the text of the form/module (button value, placeholder value, title, paragraph, etc).
- Option to turn off/on double opt-in.
- Option to remove/hide the name input field.
- The plugins should be dead simple to use. Plug and play.
The API has been written already. We just need you to take care of the plugins. We'll provide all the information you need and there will be close communication.
A link to an example form can be found here: [login to view URL]
The StampReady SUBSCRIBERS API can be found here: [login to view URL]
- The current example form uses jQuery, but you can easily connect to our API without it.
29 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $1268 tähän työhön
Hello there. I’m Isha Mahmood, a Professional and Expert Software Engineer. I am interested in doing this job for you quickly. Ready to start the project. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you Isha Mahmood