We are looking for someone to help craft and deliver our message across our social media posts and website blogs.
Deliverables include Idea generation, posting schedule, daily social media posting, weekly blog creation and creating images for all using canva and adobe creative suite.
Initially, we are looking for someone to complete our own company external messaging, but we have an existing client base of 20+ businesses who also need various marketing services.
What you’ll be asked to:
- Manage a number of business Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn company pages.
- Post/Schedule pre-agreed messages every day.
- Research & create content for a variety of websites.
- Create effective images in Canva and illustrator.
- Work remotely by yourself.
- Work in a team to develop ideas, strategies, niches and new products.
- Present information and reports on a weekly basis.
- Some light admin duties following up with clients for information and approvals.
What kind of experience should you have:
- Managing pages and google ads a benefit.
- Strong visual skills for creating images.
- Enjoy storytelling and finding keywords and topics that users will find.
- Strong computer literacy skills, including G Suite, Slack, Illustrator, Photoshop & WordPress.
Whom this role would suit:
- A social media addict.
- Enjoy storytelling and finding keywords and topics that users will find interesting.
- Be able to read and understand insights and analytics.
- Work in a variety of different types of businesses serving B2B and B2C clients.
- Ability to communicate and problem solve is more important than experience.
- This is a time-flexible role, once weekly tasks are completed we don’t mind when they are done.
- Understanding of branding and crafting an effective voice.