We have a Wordpress plugin for taking payments via PayPal Pro.
The plugin works as a gateway. It takes price info from another website and credit card details directly from the user. The data goes to PayPal and the plugin sends a confirmation back to the website where the price came from.
Source code: [url removed, login to view]
There is a number of problems with the plugin that we need to fix.
1. The delivery address is passed to the payment page, but not to PayPal.
2. The email address entered on the payment page is not passed to PayPal.
3. Poor error handling. Need to check if PayPal reject the transaction and give a meaningful message to the user.
The plugin is poorly written. We can consider re-writing it from scratch, but only if you can convince us you can do it better than what it is and can document it clearly. For now we just want quick fixes.
Some special conditions:
1. You need to work with SVN (check out, then check in, takes 10 minutes to set up, we use Google Code)
2. Any changes you make must be quality code with comments
3. We do not provide a development server - you need to use yours
4. You will need to allow up to 48hrs for testing before the code is accepted (we test in our own environment)