I am looking for a fast, experienced, but looking for cool portfolio additions FRONT END and a bit back end web programmer (PayPal e-commerce is part of it) to help me REDO my web site for LOW PROFIT ETHICAL HEALTHY award winning social project with a SHOP. Please be super FLUENT or close to native English speaker. BUDGET IS FIXED with very little wiggle room...
We can buy/use templates to make this happen faster. The site is not small but I want to make it more simple & MOBILE & GOOGLE FRIENDLY and will help you with work load on regular basis.
I will design, ad all items to shop (you will set up maybe 3 to show me how to do the rest), prepare images for you (based on your needs), ad other languages - you do only English (we need 3 languages), and help you with EVERYTHING YOU MIGHT NEED to make this project amazing addition to your portfolio & something you can be truly PROUD of even if you worked on some amazing projects already.
My budget is limited but this is also a great project for your KARMA and reputation beside portfolio.
I am attaching the mock up that is NOT finished (missing Instagram feed, contact section... )
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Updating web site for low profit ethical, healthy, award winning project helping single moms in Slovenia [url removed, login to view] (now [url removed, login to view] that will need to take there)
- €800 solid (deposit - avans €300, mid project €200, final payment when finished and 95% mistakes fixed €300)
- good existing templates and plug ins by developer welcome (good one [url removed, login to view])
- will design myself everything needed based on developer proposal
- will work super close with programmer to deliver all visual materials (icons, interface design, in between pages design, email design, shop parts… based as much as possible on the selected template by developer)
- will ad items in shop by myself (developer can just ad few and explain how to do it to me)
- will SHARE all of my own templates & UI file archives with developer… worth thousands of €
FOCUS/REQUIREMENTS (refer to [url removed, login to view]):
- mobile friendly (cross browser, cross platform, responsive design)
- good search system
- better SHOP menu division (shown below)
- Wordpress ? for flexibility and ability to self fix text, change photos, videos, modify backgrounds… regularly
- sign up pop up (maybe 5% off first purchase people when people sing up)
- easy to be found on Google (better user rating, meta tags, key words, tag description ready)
- simplifying (1 SLIDE PAGE - joining leader banners, new items, about, testimonials, press, Instagram feed, contact form, ATTACHED unfinished MOCK UP BELOW)
- ability to modify SHOP items, banners, background by user/admin … self maintenance
- in SHOP photo zoom (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram pinning/sharing)
- 3 languages (English, Slovene, German - ability for me to ad and change that text)
- 3 currencies €, $, pound
- payment PayPal (simple redirection to PayPal system or send an simple invoice via email for payment on the account or pay on delivery service in Slovenia)
- optional WISHLIST (hearth symbol) section (so people can collect goods first on their wish list and then remove stuff)
RELEVANT, liked WEB SITES:
- [url removed, login to view] (we want similar functionality and adding: search + wish list + responsive design + more detailed menu for shop)
- [url removed, login to view]
- [url removed, login to view] (nice menu)
- [url removed, login to view] (top banner slide)
- [url removed, login to view] (wish list - hearts)
TIMEFRAME: Would love to see first phase done by 28th of April (BASIC stuff, shop items, languages... I will add later myself - you just set up base).
88 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Project: Ecommerce Website Skills: Wordpress, PHP, Drupal, MySQL, Joomla, WooCommerc Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Designing and Development Team Size: Dedicated Developer
This kind of project is our forte. Our team can definitely complete this for you. This project is pretty straight forward. I just have a few questions for you for discussion