We are a new media aiming to make information related to transitions (ecological, social…) more available for all. We are using the latest Wordpress version. A current dev version in available here [login to view URL]
We are looking for a methodology allowing our readers to subscribe to the RSS / XLM flux of our categories and pages, and to receive periodically the new articles published in those categories and pages by e-mail.
The user should be able to :
- Subscribe to any RSS flux (one or several flux) of our wordpress categories or our pages
- Define the frequency in which he’ll receive the new articles published in those categories and pages (whenever something new is published, daily, weekly, monthly…)
- Manage his subscribtions in a dedicated page.
We should be able to :
- See and manage our lists of subscribers (see which subscriber subscribed to which categories / pages)
- Send occasional emails to one or several lists of subscribers
- Send occasional emails to all of subscribers
We are currently based on Mailchimp but apparently we can't do that on this tool.
So what we are looking for is a methodology and tool recommendation and someone to put that in place (not the developpement part but more the architecture of it).
40 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1094€ tähän työhön
hello Greetings of the day! I can do for you as you mentioned in the description let me know what is needed to secure this bid! Thank you for your consideration.