We need a very simple CMS installed on a subdomain. Could be wordpress with the right plugins or any other free options .
* there are public categories: HR, Accounting
* there are private categories: IT
* users can post public posts
* users can post private posts
* users are give access to certain categories
* users can post photos or documents to the allowed categories
Upon creation of the site, you need to create those categories and a few users with different permits to try it out.
That's all wordpress funcionality, so shoulnd't take long at all.
* The site has to ask for password for users entering from the internet (any IP not belonging to the local network)
* The site shows normally when it's accessed locally (from the public IP where the office is)
Is that possible? Users on local network would all have same PUBLIC IP address, so if that's not the public IP address, it should not show even public posts
Please have an example of something similar you've done! thanks
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 26$ tähän työhön
Hy I am web developer. I can make your website. Message me for more discussion. Visit my website link: [login to view URL] I am waiting for your positive response. Thanks.