BEFORE you provide your quote, please review the project specs carefully. By responding or bidding, it is assumed that you thoroughly read the project specs. Simple auto-replies without responding to the requested information will likely be dismissed immediately.
We have 3 websites that are built in WordPress. They are hosted on GoDaddy and the SSL/DNS is through Cloudflare. The domains are:
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL] and
NOTE: We are NOT looking to change the structure or feel of our sites. What we are looking for are back-end improvements as they relate to errors, performance and SEO. Ultimately, our sites must pass the Google Developers "PageSpeed Insights" test with a green checkmark, issues marked "Should Fix" are to be fixed and a score of 90 or greater for both mobile and desktop are to be achieved.
With your quote, please provide the following:
- Check all 3 sites and analyze them for errors, structure and performance issues.
- What tools did you use for analyzation?
- What improvements do you suggest? Include estimated time (preferably for each suggested segment/improvement).
- Which SEO (plugin or otherwise) do you recommend and why?
- State whether you would personally perform the work or if you’d have somebody else on your team (if you have one) do most or part of the work.
Must be proficient with:
- HTML, CSS, Java Script
- WordPress plugins
- RWD Responsive Design / UI
- Cloudflare SSL/DNS
- Contact Forms and Captcha
- SEO White Hat
- Google Search Central / Google Webmasters
- Google Analytics
Besides proposed improvements which will be the majority of this project, other work needs to be executed as well. This includes but is not limited to the below:
- Identify WordPress plugins that are not needed and uninstall those
- Remove any redirects and replace with direct links (and consequently remove redirect plugin)
- Install (already existing) chat script into WordPress
- Implement XML Sitemap
- Remove and include graphics
- (FYI – Certain pages are linked to our SQL database and are not to be changed/touched.)
- Other work as needed for performance improvement (but that should already have been included in your initial report).
Thank you for your time reviewing and responding in detail. I look forward to receiving your quote and the requested information. And stay safe! :)