We've busted our blog again but this time we can't fix it ourselves. Every page is blank accept our HTML splash page we put up. So far we've tried:
* phpadmin mysql repair
* renaming the plugins directory
* renaming the cache php files
* re-copied our theme over
* re-copied .htaccess from backup
* re-copied [url removed, login to view] from backup
* deleting any excess blank space in [url removed, login to view] (there was none)
It may be a mysql thing or a hack.
This is a new blog that was previously hosted by Wordpress and we hadn't backed the database up yet. We only have backups of the files. If you have experience fixing issues like this we'd sure love the help.