I am using the Events Manager and Events Manager Pro plugin ([login to view URL]) for Wordpress. I am also using the WP FullCalendar plugin ([login to view URL]) to display a calendar of events on my Wordpress site. The WP FullCalendar plugin is based on the Full Calendar java script calendar ([login to view URL])
I want to style my calendar a bit more using CSS and where necessary by editing template files of the calendar. However, any template file changes should be made so that when the plugin is updated changes do not get lost.
I am attaching two screenshots here. The first one shows the calendar as it is displayed right now. The second one shows the calendar as I want it to be displayed with the areas highlighted that need to be changed.
Changes to be made:
1. Move "headline/month and year" to it's own row
2. Change the previous and next button originally displayed on the left side to text links showing the previous months name and the next months name and display the previous month on the left and the next month on the right.
Remove the Today button from the original version as well as the Month button from the right side
3. Add a row with color coded boxes, these are the categories displayed and should be populated with the category title and category color automatically which can be pulled in from the Wordpress backend. These are not linked.
4. Highlight todays day with a light gray background color and a darker outline
5. The calendar currently uses a scroll bar (not shown in screenshot), I want the calendar height to be displayed fully without a scroll bar.
The entire calendar is responsive, all changes made have to work in a responsive layout as well.
Any changes made to CSS and any other code have to be documented so I know what was made.
Please send any questions you have to me and quotes if you are interested in working on this.
Thanks and best!
37 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
strong html / css, expert wp. Can you discuss requirements and terms which move forward to lead a sussessful project. [login to view URL] P/S: Ideas are free, and I'm proud of products I made.
Hello I am interested in this job i read this all and also i see the screenshots you send i am familier with event calender plugin. I have many questions i can ask them in chat. Thanks