For a site of which will sell customised promotional articles we want to build a woo commerce shop, 100% whitelabel.
Example: [login to view URL]
See, all things you click (amount of colors, amount of pens, delivery date, location of printing) triggers another variation.
We have 5(!!) xmlfeeds.
1: All data info:
2 Price url:
4: print data
5: printing prices:
These are 5 pretty large files. Some containing 22k rules. I am thinking about using WPAllImport Pro for it. If you prefer making an app, or use a PIM systeem: also fine, just tell me.
Most important elements for us:
-Easy pricing (we need to make a profit on the given prices by supplier)
- Easy bulk discounts (the more they buy the cheaper it gets)
- SPEED. A product page cant take any longer then 3 seconds to load.]
- If you are still reading now, apply with "I AM SERIOUS" in your application.
You work exclusively for me. 5 or 6 days a week, minimum 8 hours per day. I don't care if you take breaks, if you work evenings or nights, but i need to count on you 40 hours MINIMUM. Meanwhile you don't hunt other jobs on upwork/freelancer. I will compensate you with 100$ extra when job is done so you have paid time to find new jobs. You BRIEF me, at least 3 times a day. Without me having to ask. At the end of the day you give me a report
You will work with hubstaff time management app. You will work on our server.
I'm looking for a partner who can:
1. Get data from XML to woocomemrce.
2. Build an productmanagement app/OR INTEGRATE INWOORCOMMERCE where I can do pricing based on adding margins on :
a. Product level
b. Collection level
c. Stagger/quantity level
3. Create staggers
4. Build the productpage where all the pricing is pulled from the xml files which show
dynamic prices based on the selection of the visitor
a. Visitor chooses color of product (variance) -> price does not change
b. Visitor chooses printing location on the product -> price does not change
c. Visitor chooses amount of printing color: -> price changes depending on the
§ 1 color: price taken from xml feed § 2colors:priceof1color*2
d. Visitor chooses quantity based on staggers
Below some examples of how competition shows this page, which would be my idea as well:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL] [login to view URL]
- on the product page/or check out page the logo of my customers need to be
uploaded. (.eps / .ai / pdf / jpg / png -format)
- A delivery date picker will also be part of the product detail page.
- All the data selected by the visitor/customer on the product page needs to be stored
and together with the check-out send to the supplier. An automated e-mail directly to the supplier is preferred, but not a must have in this stage.
My questions for you:
1: Do you have experience in this? If yes show. If no: no disaster
2:Are you an agency or do you work for yourself?
3: What would you use to manage the products and prices?
4: do you think woocommerce is a good platform for this job?
5: how long will this take, by estimation?
6: what do we do pay wise, if project takes 1,5x what you expect?