VetPet is a simple database that we would like to implement on the basis of Wordpress. Using two simple filters: animal species and symptom, the user can search out the relevant contributions from the database (i.e. from the WP contributions).
So there are the following requirements:
• The visitor must be logged in to get full access to the database / contributions.
• He must also have an active membership. We plan to manage the membership via the extension "AR Membership".
• A drug (its dosage, dangers, etc.) is described by a WP contribution.
• The possibility must be created in the backend:
o Assign each contribution to one or more animal species
o Assign each contribution to one or more symptoms
• A search page / search results page must be built in the customer front end:
o The two filters are selection lists. The selection of the animal species reduces the range of values for the Symptoms filter. So if an animal species has been selected, this filter only contains symptoms for the selected animal species.
o This logic should also work in the other direction: i.e. selection of a symptom reduces the range of values of the animal species filter.
o As you enter each additional letter, the selection list is reduced to the values that are still suitable.
o If both filters are set, the result list appears
- We do the hosting ourselves
- There are no payment providers to be connected
- We will probably use the Salient theme [login to view URL]
- We do pure configuration work and content filling ourselves
- We do the coupling of the WP user / rights management (via AR Membership) with our rights management server ourselves