Howdy, this is a relatively simple wordpress build for a small not-for-profit. I would like a clean wiki-style site (plugins ok!), where users can create articles/entries, and those articles can be edited by other (logged in) users. I would prefer if the logging in and commenting system were using DISCOURSE (which has a wp plugin),. I would like revision history and the ability to revert changes. I already have the hosting, domain, and wp install done, I just can't seem to get the wp plugins to work correctly (but I am a newb).
I would pay for 1 days work at first, and see where we're at. We can go from there.
This gig does not require content creation, or much UX. Should probably just be the template, but a drag and drop or ability to add design easily later would be great.
Should have evidence of previous experience in this. Thanks for submitting!
- Wordpress site (is already installed).
- Ability to Login via social accounts (using discourse plugin). login accounts should be able to update profiles (such as through buddypress). discourse wp plugin can do this.
- Ability to create articles and edit articles once logged in.
- Wiki-style site (collaboratively edit documents, version history, revert changes).
- Ideally also can use Discourse to comment on articles and collaborate.
- Ability of admin to moderate and remove accounts.