I have a project coming up that will need some customisation in the user profiles, and users' access on the BuddyBoss framework. This allows fr easy community management, which is super agile.
This community is specifically for a care home, where profiles are created for the residents.
With this profile augmentation, I will need the Resident Profile to be viewed by Parent Profiles, that have access to specific parts of the profile or the entire profile.
1. I will need the ability to create 3 new Profile Types (Parent Full Access, Parent Info Access, Parent Document Access).
2. The Profile Types can access the entire community but only see the Profile of Resident linked.
3. Parent Full Access: enables the Parent to see the Resident Profile and all Aspects.
4. Parent Info Access: enables the Parent to only see the Resident Profile's Information but not All.
5. Parent Document Access: enables the Parent to only see the Resident Profile's Documents but not All.
6. Manage Profiles, so Resident Profile can be linked to specific Parent Profiles.