Our website (which is still not up) will be called [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view]) The main target audience is Cryptocurrency enthusiasts in the developing world, but we will also discuss international Bitcoin news so it is relevant to anybody who is interested in keeping up with Bitcoin.
Here are the main article formats we'll be using:
- Interviews: These articles will revolve around covering Bitcoin Start-ups, authors, core developers, as well as shop owners that accept BTC. The articles can be in the form of Q & A, or could be a feature that speaks about the interviewee in third person. Title examples: Charles Lee: "it won't be beneficial for me to push Litecoin until Coinbase is ready."; Why <Start-up Name> is the next big thing in BTC; <Name here> on Blockchain technology, etc.
- Listicle articles: top 6 web wallets; 12 ways cryptocurrency will revolutionize real-world contracts; 9 reasons why Bitcoin is better for the unbanked; 5 Middle-Eastern Start-ups that will rely on Bitcoin.
- ELI5: What are colored coins? What is an HD wallet? What does Multi-sig mean? How does the Blockchain work?
- Features: Op-eds that range between 500 and 1000 words which are more serious than other articles, rely heavily on resources and research.
- News: Around 500 words of news in the world of Bitcoin relevant to the date the article is published in.
Regarding writing with CryptoArabia, please understand the following guidelines:
- To ensure a steady stream of content, we require our writers to submit at least one article every week. Article ideas are constantly pitched between the writers and us, and once we've both agreed on a topic, the writer may start it.
- The content gets published as soon as we edit it. The writer will view the refined verison before the article is published. The writer should be familiar with using Wordpress and should acquire pictures that are relevant to the content they're writing about. The writer should also know how SEO works, and fill in required SEO meta data as needed.
- Each article must have a hi-res Feature image (at least 550x550).
- With time, you will want your articles to link to other articles on the website. It is also important to link back to and cite your sources when discussing any fact or quote.
- Catchy article titles are extremely important. We're not looking for clickbait, but we're also not looking to bore people either.
- Once your article is up, we always tell you about how many views it received, and how well it was perceived. The more popular your content gets, the more you will be paid for next articles. This will require a familiarity from your side regarding sharing articles on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
- OPTIONAL: We care about our writers. Once your post goes up, everyone in the team will try their best to promote what you've written through word of mouth and social media. We're also in the process of adding a writer's bio to each and every writer, so please send a blurb of 50 words or less describing your work, lifestyle, articles, and general info, along with a personal hi-res image of your choice. This helps us add a link to your personal blog, site, twitter handle and optionally your email if you wish that people contact you. Alternatively, if you'd rather stay anonymous, we will not add a username to your posts.
Bidders will be paid XX per article depending on bids. This is a reoccurring ongoing project. Our initial target is around 10 articles per week so there will be alot more repeat works and future payments for this project.
Regarding payments, We are currently offering the equivalent of XX US Dollars per article.
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
Hello I am an experienced web content writer. I bank highly on my research skills and ability to deliver within the stipulated time. Contact me so we can negotiate on rates. Am available around the clock. Thanks